How can I exempt special education/transition students from Portfolio Completion Standards?
If a student is unable to complete Portfolio Completion Standards set by your school or district, you can set their account to Alternative Completion:
- From your Advisor Homepage, click Search for Students.
- Enter the student's name or ID and click Submit.
- Click the View/Action drop-down menu beside the student's name and select Alternative Completion.
- An About Alternative Completion pop-up message will appear. Click OK.
- In the Alternative Portfolio Completion Details form, check the Status box beside This student is completing the portfolio requirement through alternative means.
- Select a Reason from the drop-down menu.
- Add Comments (optional).
- Click Save.
Students who have been marked with Alternative Completion will appear at 100% completion in all reports.
Note: Alternative Completion is not available in all regions. To exempt certain students from Completion Reports outside of the U.S.:
- Update the student's status to Inactive.
- Run the necessary Completion Reports. Inactive students will be excluded.
- Set the student status back to Active (follow instructions from Step 1). If your school is Data-Integrated (?), student profiles will automatically reactivate during the next data upload.