How do I print a student's full or partial portfolio?
Through the Career Advisor Management System (CAMS), Advisors have access to all the information a student has saved to their My Plan portfolio.
To view or print an individual student's My Plan portfolio details:
- From your Advisor Homepage, click Search for Students.
- Enter the student's name or ID and click Submit.
- Click the View/Action drop-down menu beside the student's name and select View Portfolio.
- Print the full portfolio using the Print This Document link at the top right of the page. You can also copy and paste the portfolio into a separate document if you want to print only certain sections.
To view or print full or partial My Plan portfolio details for multiple students:
- From your Advisor Homepage, click Mass Print Options.
- Click Mass Print Portfolios.
- Ensure only the sections of the portfolio you want to view or print are selected and click Next. (Personal Profile is automatically selected.)
- Enter the Search Criteria based on the students you want to view or print (e.g. by grade level) and click Submit.
- Search results will be grouped in lists of 25 students, sorted by last name. Click the group number (e.g. 0-25) to print the portfolios in that name range.
If you have access to the Regional Reporting System you can follow the same instructions as above starting from your Administrator Homepage.