What are Student Groups and how can I use them?
Student Groups are lists maintained by Advisors and saved within the Career Advisor Management System (CAMS). Examples include students filtered by grade level, specific class, or Advisor name.
Student Groups can be used to:
- Search for students (printing/save access cards and export portfolio data files)
- Assign students to an Advisor
- Assign assignment/activities to students
- Create parent activation codes for the Parent Portal
- Create permissions for viewing portfolio homepage files
- Create permissions for viewing portfolio homepage links
- Send messages to students
Please note that student groups cannot be used to filter Portfolio Reports or Completion Reports.