How do Advisors map student transcripts?
Once the eTranscripts feature is activated with the help of your Career Cruising Onboarding Manager, you can manage transcript requests through the Career Advisor Management System (CAMS). Any transcripts that aren't automatically linked to a student account or ID after being uploaded to CAMS will need to be mapped.
To map a transcript to a student account:
- From the Transcript Dashboard on the Advisor Homepage, click Unmapped Transcripts.
- Click one of the names appearing under the Transcript Name column.
- If the name appears as first name/last name, the system will provide a suggested match. If the match is correct, click Select and then click Map Transcript to link the transcript to the account.
- If the match is not correct:
- Click Find Other Student and search for the correct student to map the transcript to.
- Once you've found the student, click Select and then Select Student. The transcript will then be linked to the selected student.