What are the technical and browser requirements for Spark?
There are some settings that we recommend to maximize our site’s performance and to help avoid potential technical issues with the Spark! program.
Browser Compatibility Versions
|Windows Browsers||Mac Browsers||Tablet Browsers / Chromebooks|
|*iPad requires iOS 9+ and Android requires 6.0.1+ to support TLS 1.2 security.|
- Spark for grades 3-5 is available on the iPad and Android tablets that support the Puffin browser or free Puffin Academy. For more information, please see http://ccspark.careercruising.com/tablet.aspx
Browser Settings for K-2 and 3-5
- Set to check for new versions of pages automatically
- First party cookies must be enabled
- Private Browsing must be turned off on the iPad
System Settings for K-2 and 3-5
- Proxy servers must not cache pages from:
- DNS entries for the following pages must not be cached:
- Network firewalls should include the following as trusted sites: