Missing students, course exemptions, error messages.
- How can my school and students use Google Docs with Assignments/Activities?
- How do I find a student who is missing from my Student List?
- Why are my students not at 100% portfolio completion even though they've completed all required activities?
- The student list in CAMS does not reflect our school's student enrollment. How do I update missing students, graduated students, or students in the wrong grade levels?
- I need to change a student grade or name, but it's grayed out. How do I proceed?
- I'm unable to export student access cards. How do I proceed?
- What should a student do if they get the message, "Something went wrong, please try again later?"
- My students completed the Resume Builder - why isn't their Career Planning Activities requirement fulfilled?
- How can I exempt special education/transition students from Portfolio Completion Standards?
- Why are student accounts not automatically promoted to the next grade level?
- Why am I getting the message "This course already exists" when trying to add a new course?
- Why don't I see my school name in the transfer section?
- One of more of my students are unable to move forward in The Real Game. Why is this?
- I'm getting an error message when I attempt to access the Method Test Prep admin portal. How do I proceed?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I try to assign a role to a specific student in The Real Game?
- I'm receiving a message that Portfolio Completion Standards are updating. How do I access the reports?
- Why am I receiving an error in the Facilitator's Zone of The Real Game?