How do I transfer students using the RRS?
Using the Regional Reporting System (RRS), district administrators have access to all student accounts in their district/region and can move students between schools.
If your district is Data Integrated (?), student accounts are managed through your district's Student Information System. Please keep your SIS up to date as this information is automatically sent to Career Cruising during data transfers. If you need to move a student account to your school between scheduled data transfers or if your district is not data integrated, you can follow these steps:
- From your Administrator Homepage, click Search for Students.
- Enter any of the optional Search Criteria and click Submit.
- The results page will show a Student List based on your Search Criteria. If you can't find the student you're looking for, begin your search again and select Inactive from the Status menu when entering Search Criteria.
- Select Transfer from the View/Action drop-down menu.
- Select the School where the student account should be sent and click Transfer. You'll receive the message The Student was Successfully Transferred.