How do I unlock a student's Course Planner so they can make changes after submission?
Once students have submitted their course requests, Course Planner will lock and students will not be able to make further changes. To unlock a student's Course Planner:
- From your Advisor Homepage, click Search for Students.
- Enter the student's name or ID and click Submit.
- Click the View/Action drop-down menu beside the student's name and select Course Planner.
- On the next page, from the View/Action drop-down menu, select CP-Administration.
- Change the Status field to UNLOCKED and click Save Changes.
- The page will reload and your changes will be saved. The student will be able to make changes to their Course Planner and can re-submit their course requests.