How do I remove graduating students from Course Planner reports?
To ensure Course Planner completion reports are accurate and do not appear incomplete, you'll want to hide graduating students. Here's how to indicate that graduating students will not be returning:
- From your Advisor Homepage, click Course Planner Reports.
- Under Common Reports, select Submission Status Summary.
- Locate the 12th grade in the Grade Level column and click the yellow door icon.
- You'll receive a pop-up with the message This will change the status of (your number of) students to NOT RETURNING. Click Continue.
- Your page will reload, settings will be saved, and the students will be moved to the Not Returning/Disregard row in Course Planner completion reports.