Is there a report that tracks program usage statistics?
Accessing Usage Reports in CAMS
To check the usage statistics of Career Cruising for K-12 in your school:
- From your Advisor Homepage, click View Usage Statistics on the left side of the page.
- The Summary Web Traffic Statistics page will show the total logins per month for the last 12 months, including totals by year.
To view the number of logins for a specific student:
- From your Advisor Homepage, click Search for Students.
- Enter the student's name or ID and click Submit.
- Click the View/Action drop-down menu beside the student's name and select Login History.
- The Login History page will show you the dates and times of the student's Career Cruising logins.
Accessing Usage Reports in the RRS
To check the usage statistics of Career Cruising for K-12 for ALL schools in your district/region:
- From your Administrator Homepage, click View Usage Statistics on the left side of the page.
- Select a start and end date for the period of data you wish to view and click Search.
- A report will then display the total logins for each school in the district/region for the specified period. If you wish to view the monthly logins for a particular school, click on the name of the school.