How do I transfer a student within Course Planner?
If your school is Data Integrated ( ?), all student enrollment information in Career Cruising is updated from your Student Information System (SIS) on a regular basis. If you need to transfer a student immediately between any two schools in your district, here's how:
- From your Advisor Homepage, click Course Planner.
- Under Administrative Tools, select the District Wide Student Search.
- Search for a student by entering their Username or Last Name and click Find.
- Once you’ve located the student from the generated list (pay close attention to the Current School column), click their Portfolio ID to edit their information.
- Under the Career Cruising column, find the CurrentSchool section. From the drop-down list of schools in your district, select the school where the student should be enrolled. Note: Do not check the box beside Ignore SIS data... unless you’ve spoken with your Career Cruising Onboarding Manager about this setting.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the table. The student will now be enrolled in the school you’ve selected.
Note: Please ensure your SIS information is correct as student details will update during your next Data Upload.