How do I find my school or district's Data Transfer Schedule?
Data Integration is a feature that allows Career Cruising to automatically sync with a school or district's Student Information System (SIS) through regular data transfers. The schedule for transfers can be set to daily, weekly, or monthly by your Data Integration support person.
Changes to student information within your SIS (such as grade level, new students, or name changes) will not appear in Career Cruising until after the next data transfer has been completed.
To find out your school or district's data transfer schedule:
- From your Advisor Homepage, under Advisor Administration, click the Data Integration Information link.
- On the Data Integration page, you'll find the following information:
- Last data transfer from SIS: The date of the most recent completed data upload from your SIS to Career Cruising.
- View Schedule: A schedule of when your next scheduled data upload will take place.
- CP CAMS Status and CP User Status: Advisor and Student access to Course Planner status.
- Support: The name and email address of your school or district lead that handles the SIS data file and sets the data upload schedule. This person should be able to assist you with questions about student information as it relates to your SIS and Career Cruising.