How do I send a message to students who are interested in a certain school or major?
Reporting features in CAMS allow Advisors to track students’ career exploration progress and identify educational choices that interest them. Using an integrated messaging tool, Advisors can send messages to students based on their interest in a particular school or major.
To send a message using the Schools of Interest or Majors of Interest reports:
- From your Advisor Homepage, click Portfolio Reports.
- Select either the Schools of Interest or Majors of Interest Report.
- Click View next to the name of the school or major for which you'd like to send a message.
- You'll see a list of all the students who have saved that school or major to their My Plan account.
- Click Send Message.
- Complete the Subject and Message Text and click Send Message.
To send messages to individual students or student groups in CAMS, please follow these instructions.