How do I change a student's grade level?
The process of changing a student's grade level depends on if your school is Data Integrated (?).
If your school is Data Integrated, student accounts are managed through your school's Student Information System (SIS). Please keep your SIS up to date as this information is automatically sent to Career Cruising during data transfers. If you need to update a student's grade between scheduled data transfers, you have the option to follow the steps below for non-Data Integrated clients.
If your school is not Data Integrated, you can update a student's grade by following these steps:
- From your Advisor Homepage, click Search for Students.
- Enter the student's name or ID and click Submit.
- Click the View/Action drop-down menu beside the student's name and select Edit Profile.
- Edit the student’s grade level information and click Submit.
- You'll receive a pop-up confirmation with the message Your changes have been saved.
If you have to update multiple students within a grade, follow the instructions to promote/graduate students.