My Plan Reports
Reporting features in CAMS allow you to track students’ career development and exploration progress and identify occupations, educational choices, activities, and courses that interest them.
To access these reports, click Portfolio Reports from the menu on the left side of the Advisor Homepage.
My Plan Statistics and Usage Reports
- My Plan Creation Statistics lets you view a summary of the My Plan accounts created by (or for) students at your school.
- Date Last Changed/Login History lets you track how often students are logging into their My Plans.
- Parent Login Report lets you see how often parents/guardians are viewing their child’s My Plan.
- Advisement Activities lets you monitor the advisement activities recorded in students’ Advisement Logs. You can view activities by student, topic, or Advisor name.
Assessment Results Reports
- Matchmaker Suggested Careers lists the careers included in a student's Top 10 Career Suggestions from the Matchmaker assessment. Reports only include the suggested careers that students have designated as their Best Match.
- Matchmaker Recommended Clusters/Pathways lists the top two career clusters or pathways that were recommended by Career Matchmaker based on students’ interests. Reports include only the recommended clusters/pathways that students have designated as their Best Match.
- Ability Profiler Summary Completion Statistics (U.S. version) provides a statistical summary of Ability Profiler assessment progress in your school. Click on a number in the Complete, In Progress, or Not Started column to view a list of students in each category.
- Ability Profiler Results (U.S. version) lists the number of students within the percentile ranges for each ability area measured by the Ability Profiler assessment. Click a number to view a list of students whose results fall into that percentile range.
- Ability Profiler Status by Student (U.S. version) shows the Ability Profiler Status for individual students.
- Learning Styles by Student lists students who have completed the Learning Styles Inventory and their identified preferred learning style.
- Learning Styles Distribution shows aggregate data about the distribution of identified learning styles among your students.
- Other Assessment Results provides a summary of assessments taken outside of Career Cruising that students have completed and saved to their My Plans (e.g. ACT or SAT).
Career & Education Exploration Reports
- Careers of Interest provides aggregate data on the careers that students have saved to their My Plans.
- Military Careers of Interest (U.S. version) lists the military careers that students have saved to their My Plans.
- Schools of Interest provides aggregate data on the post-secondary schools that students have saved to their My Plans.
- Scholarships of Interest (U.S. version) lists students based on the number of scholarships they have saved to their My Plans.
- Majors of Interest (U.S. version) lists the academic majors that students have saved to their My Plans.
- Programs of Interest: View by Program Group (Canadian version) provides data on the program profiles that students have saved to their My Plans, organized by program category.
- Programs of Interest: View by School (Canadian version) provides aggregate data on the schools saved to students’ My Plans that offer the programs that interest them most.
- Apprenticeships of Interest (Canadian version) lets you track which apprenticeships students have saved to their My Plans.
Goals & Plans Reports
- Career Clusters/Pathways Interests provides aggregate data on the career clusters or pathways that students are interested in.
- Post-Secondary Plan lets you view the post-secondary goals students have set for themselves, including top three career interests, top three education institutions, and the level of education they intend to pursue.
- Career Planning Activities: View by Activity provides data on the career planning activities students have completed.
- Career Planning Activities: View by Student lets you track individual student participation in career planning activities.
- My Journal Report provides data on student journal activity, including the number of entries and date last updated. You can also use this report to view students’ journal entries.
Activities, Experiences & Awards Reports
- Extracurricular Activities: View by Activity provides aggregate data on the extracurricular organizations and activities students participate in.
- Extracurricular Activities: View by Student lets you view individual student participation in extracurricular organizations and activities.
- Hobbies & Interests: View by Activity provides aggregate data on the informal or independent activities that students participate in.
- Hobbies & Interests: View by Student provides detailed data on the informal or independent activities that students enjoy.
- Volunteer Experience provides a summary of the volunteer and community service activities that students participate in, including the number of activities and number of hours of service.
- Work Experiences provides a summary of the work experiences students have undertaken.
- Awards & Certificates lets you view detailed information on the awards, certificates, and recognition students have received.
Education Plan Reports
- Course Forecasting lets you generate course demand projections using data from students’ 4-year Education Plans.
All reports listed here can also be customized and exported.