Why is my student unable to submit their Course Planner request?
If a student is unable to submit Course Planner requests after making course selections, there are a few possible reasons:
1. The student has not completed the course selection process.
- Students must ensure all required, elective, and alternate (if applicable) boxes are filled in before clicking submit.
2. The student has an unresolved red alert on their planner.
- If the student has selected a course without the appropriate prerequisite or grade threshold, it will trigger a red alert and the student will not be able to submit the course request until they modify the selection or an administrator completes an override.
3. The course lock-in period is not yet open.
- Students cannot submit courses until the allow lock-in date. If the student has filled out Course Planner, their plan will be saved and they can submit a request once the lock-in period is open.
4. The lock-in period has passed.
- Students cannot submit courses in Course Planner after the lock-in period has passed. At this point, all changes must be completed in the Student Information System (SIS).