A student returned to my school, but their account is missing. How do I find it?
The process of finding student accounts depends on if your school is Data Integrated (?).
If your school is Data Integrated, student accounts are managed through your school's Student Information System (SIS). Please keep your SIS up to date as this information is automatically sent to Career Cruising during data transfers. Check your SIS to ensure the student is re-entered in the system. You may have to wait until your next data transfer for the student to appear, or you have the option to follow the steps below for non-Data Integrated clients.
If your school is not Data Integrated and a student has returned to your school, their status may be set to Inactive or they may still be enrolled at another school. Here's how to find their account:
- From your Advisor Homepage, click Search for Students.
- Enter the student's name or ID and select Inactive in the Status field. Click Submit.
- If you find the student, follow the steps to activate the profile.
- If you don't find the student, return to your Advisor Homepage and click Add New Student under Student Administration. Enter the Student ID.
- If you receive the message This student is currently listed at a school within your district, follow the steps to transfer the student to your school. If you don't see the message, you'll need to follow the steps to create a new profile for the student.