What is Data Integration?
Data Integration is a feature that allows Career Cruising to automatically sync with a school or district's Student Information System (SIS) through regular data transfers. Data Integration automatically takes care of tasks like student updates, grade promotions, and transfers in Career Cruising, as long as information in the SIS is kept up to date.
To find out if your school is Data Integrated:
- From your Advisor Homepage, look for the Data Integration Information link under Advisor Administration. If you don't see the link, your school is not Data Integrated.
- If you do see the link, you can click it for a page with more information about Data Integration, including:
- Your school's last transfer date from the SIS to Career Cruising.
- The upcoming data transfer schedule.
- Your District Login page (for students to access Career Cruising).
- The IT Support person at your school to contact if you have student data questions.