The student list in CAMS does not reflect our school's student enrollment. How do I update missing students, graduated students, or students in the wrong grade levels?

The process of updating student accounts depends on if your school is Data Integrated (?).

If your school is Data Integrated, student accounts are managed through your school's Student Information System (SIS). Please keep your SIS up to date as this information is automatically sent to Career Cruising during data transfers. If there's misinformation about several student grades or several missing students, the SIS information may not yet have been sent to Career Cruising. Check your data transfer upload schedule for confirmation. If you need to make changes to student accounts between scheduled data transfers, please see the Managing Student Accounts section and find the topic that suits your needs.

If your school is not Data Integrated, your school's Career Cruising Administrator and other Advisors are responsible for keeping student records up to date. The most effective way to change grade levels is by following the steps to promote/graduate students. We also recommend reading Managing Student Accounts for any other changes that need to be made to student accounts.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us