How do I add a student account?
The process of adding student accounts depends on if your school is Data Integrated ( ?).
If your school is Data Integrated, student accounts are managed through your school's Student Information System (SIS). Please keep your SIS up to date as this information is automatically sent to Career Cruising during data transfers. If you need to add a student account between scheduled data transfers, you have the option to follow the steps below for non-Data Integrated clients.
If your school is not Data Integrated, here's how to add a student account in the Career Advisor Management System (CAMS):
- From your Advisor Homepage, click Add New Student under Student Administration.
- Enter the Student ID and click Next. If you get the message username/student ID already exists in my district, follow these instructions.
- Complete the Student Information form and click Add Student.
- Confirm the Student Information details are correct and click Add Student.
- You'll receive a confirmation pop-up with the message The new student has been added.